Durston Rolling Mills are known throughout the world for their reliability, robust construction, high quality, and fine finish. Durston mills feature high quality ground and hardened rolls, self-lubricating maintenance-free bearings, and hardened helical drive gears. Durston's DRM130 power mill is constructed from a cast iron base, cast iron gearbox, and a one-piece cast iron mill frame. Rolls are fashioned from the highest quality steel and turn on high load roller bearings. Two sets of extension rolls have a total of 7 half-round grooves ranging from 1.5 mm to 8 mm (extension rolls are concealed behind safety covers). The powerful and quiet 1.5 HP motor can be run in forward or reverse modes in an adjustable range of speeds between 0 and 30 RPM. The motor is designed for continuous operation. Safety features include 2 emergency stop buttons and covers for the extension rolls. Choose between 110 volt and 220 volt models. Made in England.
- Extension rolls have 7 half-round grooves: 1.5, 2, 3, 3.5, 4, 6, and 8 mm
- Roller dimensions: 130 mm wide x 65 mm dia.
- Thickness capacity: 6 mm
- Flat Section: 130 mm wide
- Wire Section: 19 square grooves, 10 to 1 mm
- Dimensions: 33" x 15.5: x 21.5" high
- Shipping weight: 396 lbs.