The Gemoro Testerossa is one of the most advanced combination gemstone testers available. The ergonomically shaped testing unit is capable of identifying diamonds, moissanite and white sapphires using advanced technology and indicating the different stones with both color-coded lights and a user-programmable voice alert. It can even detect low electrically conductive F1 moissanite stones. This is the only tester recommended by the Charles & Colvard Company, creator and manufacturer of gem-quality, lab-grown moissanite. Included with the unit is an adjustable magnifier attachment, loose stone holder, charging base, 100V-240V AC micro-usb adapter, and a zippered carrying case.
The tester is powered by 3 AAA rechargable NiMH batteries. The batteries can be recharged by placing the tester on the charging base or by plugging the AC adapter directly into the tester. The tester can be used while it is being charged.
- Durable polycarbonate and rubber housing
- Retractable probe tip
- Fast warm-up time
- Auto-off feature
- Programmable voice alert: English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Arabic or ringtone sounds
- Color-coded stone identification: green (diamond), blue (moissanite), pink (sapphire) and red (metal alert)
- LED illuminator confirms test area and tests for UV fluorescence
- Lifetime Limited Replacement Warranty on the tester