Durston Rolling Mills are known throughout the world for their reliability, robust construction, high quality, and fine finish. Durston mills feature high quality ground and hardened rolls, self-lubricating maintenance-free bearings, and hardened helical drive gears. Durston's DRMF100-SSP power mill is constructed from a cast iron base, cast iron gearbox, and a one-piece cast iron mill frame. Rolls are fashioned from the highest quality steel and turn on high load roller bearings. A pair of extension rolls has 4 half-round grooves ranging from 1.5 mm to 4 mm (extension rolls are concealed behind a safety cover). The powerful and quiet 1HP motor can be run in forward or reverse modes in an adjustable range of speeds between 0 and 30 RPM. The motor is designed for continuous operation. Safety features include emergency stop button and cover for the extension rolls. 110 volts. Made in England.
- Extension rolls have 4 half-round grooves: 1.5, 2, 3, and 4 mm
- Roller dimensions: 100 mm wide x 50 mm dia.
- Thickness capacity: 5.5 mm
- Flat Section: 100 mm wide
- Dimensions: 18" x 13.5" x 19.75" high
- Shipping weight: 250 lbs.